As you may have heard, each of us will be getting a tax rebate check to stimulate the economy.Definitely something to consider!
We need to keep that money here in America. The only way to keep that money here at home is to spend it at yard sales, since those are the only businesses left owned by Americans!!
- If we spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.
- If we spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.
- If we purchase a computer it will go to India.
- If we purchase fruits and vegetables it will go to Honduras, and Guatemala.
- If we purchase a good car it will go to Japan.
- If we purchase useless stuff it will go to Taiwan and none of it will help the American economy.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
My friend Brian just sent me a note, telling me how to spend my IRS rebate check (which I hope to see automatically deposited in my account within the next 2-3 weeks). Here is what he said:
Posted by Blogger at 1:32 PM